Justin Long in Live Free or Die Hard
Mac: "Hello, I'm a Mac"
PC: "Hello, I'm a PC"
Fans of the "I'm a Mac" "I'm a PC" campaign will be delighted to learn that Justin Long (aka "Mac") will appear in the upcoming Bruce Willis blockbuster "Live Free Die Hard" in which, we presume, he will be reprising his role as "Mac" opposite Bruce Willis's grizzled Windows Vista-based PC. Per previous installments in this now venerable series, you can expect a lot of explosions, screaming and reasoned discourses on the philosophical basis of end-user empowerment. Now that's what we call an operating system shootout.
Thanks to everyone who sent this in!
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter