Live Streaming MWSF Keynote?
According to the site, they "will be [in] attendance at the Keynote with a laptop that has a flash encoder which captures sound and uploads it to a streaming server which then delivers it to a client-side player at your computer, delivering you with audio live from the Keynote." However, since they don't have guaranteed bandwidth (I'm guessing they'll be using a "Wireless Broadband" card on one of the cell networks), they can't guarantee success. As some commenters have pointed out, this is of questionable legality (and Apple is certainly not known for being reticent with the lawyers), but if they can pull it off it'll be worth checking out on Jan 9th.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync
- Apple adds iTunes Extras to Apple TV
- Spotify updates with new iPhone controls in time for summer BBQs
- iTunes U update will bring course creation and student discussion to iPad app
- Dropbox for iOS update adds new setup and file management options