Release Candidate 2 of CrossOver Mac
The virtualization market for the Mac is hot. Crossover, a WINE link environment for Windows apps on OS X, has just released their Release Candidate 2 for public testing. Release candidates traditionally signal that a product is almost ready for primetime. I haven't had a chance to play around with this release yet, but all it has to do is actually work to be better than my experience with earlier iterations of the beta.
RC 2 introduces support for Quickbook, improvements to the web browser in Quicken 2007 (who knew Quicken had a web browser?) and several other improvements.
The beta of CrossOver Mac is free to use for 60 days, but the final product won't be.
The virtualization market for the Mac is hot. Crossover, a WINE link environment for Windows apps on OS X, has just released their Release...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daily App: MyScript Calculator solves your hand-written math equations
- Findery app lets you discover the world around you using annotated notes and maps
- The Learnist app brings its crowd-sourced collection of information to your iPhone
- My cat Cinnamon reviews Friskies Cat Fishing 2
- Photo Grid Collage Maker is capable and free
- iExit gets new features and is now free