- Placing your Mac on a night table next to your bed (the Mac must have a camera attached to it).
- Take a picture with Dream recorder in the dark, so it can adjust its settings.
- Go to sleep. Dream recorder will take a picture of you every 2 minutes by slowly brightening the screen.
- Dream recorder will determine the best time to wake you, based on a range you enter and what sleep cycle you are in.
- When you wake up, hit the space bar to stop the picture taking and to start the audio recording (this is where you tell the Mac about your dreams).
There is a 15 day trial, after which a 3 license pack costs $45. Dream recorder requires OS X 10.4.8 and Quicktime 7.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daily App: MyScript Calculator solves your hand-written math equations
- Findery app lets you discover the world around you using annotated notes and maps
- The Learnist app brings its crowd-sourced collection of information to your iPhone
- My cat Cinnamon reviews Friskies Cat Fishing 2
- Photo Grid Collage Maker is capable and free
- iExit gets new features and is now free