Lotus Notes 7.02 brings full Mac support
We first blogged about Lotus Note's Mac support in January of this year, and now it would seem IBM has fully delivered on the promise. As eWEEK reports Lotus Notes 7.02 offers full OS X support (10.4.2 or higher is required) and it is Universal so both PPC Macs and Intel Macs can share in the love. As you can see from the screenshot above Lotus Note's UI still looks like IBM software, but it looks like that on Windows, Linux, and OS X which is important. Not only is the client supported on the Mac, but Lotus Notes Web Access now works on the Mac as well, which I am sure is good news for people who use Macs at home.
Check out IBM's website for more details and screenshots of Lotus Notes running on Tiger.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Vizzywig 8xHD price tag now a very affordable $49.99
- Automatic targets teen drivers with License+ service
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration