Lotus Notes 7.02 brings full Mac support
We first blogged about Lotus Note's Mac support in January of this year, and now it would seem IBM has fully delivered on the promise. As eWEEK reports Lotus Notes 7.02 offers full OS X support (10.4.2 or higher is required) and it is Universal so both PPC Macs and Intel Macs can share in the love. As you can see from the screenshot above Lotus Note's UI still looks like IBM software, but it looks like that on Windows, Linux, and OS X which is important. Not only is the client supported on the Mac, but Lotus Notes Web Access now works on the Mac as well, which I am sure is good news for people who use Macs at home.
Check out IBM's website for more details and screenshots of Lotus Notes running on Tiger.
Deals of the Daymore deals
Software Updatesmore updates
- Evernote introduces reminders to Mac, iOS apps
- Poser 10 and Poser Pro 2014 available, bringing new characters, physics and more
- Agile Partners releases Lick of the Day 2.0
- Google announces new Hangout app to hit iOS today
- Microsoft Office for Mac 2011 Update 14.3.4
- Pixelmator 2.2 available with over 100 new features and improvements