Will iTV be ready for Macworld?
Steve promised us iTV at Showtime. Now AppleInsider suggests that the Apple wireless media hub might not be ready for January's Macworld, possibly shipping in February or later. iTV, by whatever name it will get rebranded, promises to offer a wireless living room link to your iTunes library. If, as our Victor Agreda predicted, Apple begins to offer high-def titles at the iTunes store, the draft 802.11n wireless connection speculated upon as the core of iTV by many rumor sites may be pushed to its technical limits.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- 1Password 4.5 for iOS gains features, slims down
- IFTTT for iPad brings service/device mashups to your favorite tablet
- Daily App: Rormix brings indie music videos to your iPhone and iPad
- Pebble updates its iOS app with new apps, sharing options and v2.1 fix
- PSA: Pebble for iOS v.2.1 update contains critical flaw that breaks the app - Update
- Today in the App Store -- the best free apps, new apps and app updates