BusinessWeek gives Nike+iPod thumbs up
In a review of Nike+iPod today, Mike Vella of BusinessWeek gives the combination a good review saying the unit is easy-to-use and accurate, despite it's lack of a heart rate monitor. Me, I'm not in love with the idea of a glorified pedometer. If you can't use it on a bike and it assumes your strides are consistent and it doesn't work with my 5G Video iPod, it's not the right equipment for me. I'm still waiting for something more along the lines of an iPod+Garmin combo with real maps, real GPS, and all. With a nice virtual personal trainer and customizable workouts. That's not too much to ask for, is it? Especially with, say, an iPhone with built-in GPS so that there's nothing to stick into or onto your shoes. Besides, I prefer New Balance which I could use with the optional Marware shoe adapter.
In a review of Nike+iPod today, Mike Vella of BusinessWeek gives the combination a good review saying the unit is easy-to-use and accurate,...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daylite 5 adds refinements to the business management app
- 1Password 4.5 for iOS gains features, slims down
- IFTTT for iPad brings service/device mashups to your favorite tablet
- Daily App: Rormix brings indie music videos to your iPhone and iPad
- Pebble updates its iOS app with new apps, sharing options and v2.1 fix
- PSA: Pebble for iOS v.2.1 update contains critical flaw that breaks the app - Update