BusinessWeek gives Nike+iPod thumbs up
In a review of Nike+iPod today, Mike Vella of BusinessWeek gives the combination a good review saying the unit is easy-to-use and accurate, despite it's lack of a heart rate monitor. Me, I'm not in love with the idea of a glorified pedometer. If you can't use it on a bike and it assumes your strides are consistent and it doesn't work with my 5G Video iPod, it's not the right equipment for me. I'm still waiting for something more along the lines of an iPod+Garmin combo with real maps, real GPS, and all. With a nice virtual personal trainer and customizable workouts. That's not too much to ask for, is it? Especially with, say, an iPhone with built-in GPS so that there's nothing to stick into or onto your shoes. Besides, I prefer New Balance which I could use with the optional Marware shoe adapter.
In a review of Nike+iPod today, Mike Vella of BusinessWeek gives the combination a good review saying the unit is easy-to-use and accurate,...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daily App: MyScript Calculator solves your hand-written math equations
- Findery app lets you discover the world around you using annotated notes and maps
- The Learnist app brings its crowd-sourced collection of information to your iPhone
- My cat Cinnamon reviews Friskies Cat Fishing 2
- Photo Grid Collage Maker is capable and free
- iExit gets new features and is now free