How much will Macworld really cost me?
If you give a girl an iTV, she's probably going to want to be able to hook the iTV up to the TV with some good quality cables. So figure another $50 for those cables...
And if you give a girl an iTV and cables to hook it up to a TV, she's probably going to start thinking about replacing that old 27-inch unit with a shiny new high def widescreen plasma or LCD system that would run, oh say, maybe $1500 on a good sale...
And if you give a girl an iTV, with a cable to hook it to a shiny new HDTV, and you really think about it, she's probably going to
want need to get a rockin' sound system for another two grand or so, right?
And if you give a girl an iTV, with cables, HTDV and a rockin' sound system, she's going to totally need at least a new $2500 Mac Pro with tons of disk space and 802.11n to connect to that iTV and a year's worth of (high def?) iTunes movies and TV shows, at say $500-ish?
And if that girl is rockin' out with her iTV, cables, HDTV, sound system, Mac Pro, and iTunes goodies, she's totally going to need a new, more comfortable couch. So let's say about $500, give or take.
So at just 300 smackeroos, that iTV is quite the bargain in comparison, isn't it? And that doesn't even begin to cover the $49 for the iLife 07 upgrade. And the iWork 07 upgrade, and... So anyway, how much is Macworld going to cost all of you?
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature
- Spotify update adds equalizer, refreshed Artist page and more
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync