Ask TUAW: Call for Questions
Attention TUAW readers! This week we'll be starting a a Questions and Answers help column as a weekly feature. But of course to do this well we need some good questions. We'll take questions from anyone, but we hope to be especially useful for all the switchers and other new Mac users out there. Please submit your question via the comments page (put Ask TUAW in the subject), or just by leaving a comment to this post. Each week we'll choose several questions of general interest to answer in the column. Although we will try to be as helpful as possible, we may not be able to answer all questions. And naturally we invite our other readers to pitch in with suggestions as well. So get to asking!
Attention TUAW readers! This week we'll be starting a a Questions and Answers help column as a weekly feature. But of course to do this...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- 1Password 4.5 for iOS gains features, slims down
- IFTTT for iPad brings service/device mashups to your favorite tablet
- Daily App: Rormix brings indie music videos to your iPhone and iPad
- Pebble updates its iOS app with new apps, sharing options and v2.1 fix
- PSA: Pebble for iOS v.2.1 update contains critical flaw that breaks the app - Update
- Today in the App Store -- the best free apps, new apps and app updates