Siracusa takes Keynote Bingo to the next level
A powerful meme, this keynote bingo is. John Siracusa, the Mac muse of Ars Technica, has taken his WWDC Bingo card concept, crossed it with the flock of Macworld Keynote Bingo generators now in circulation, and come up with his canonical Bingo Card for this year's Stevenote.
Unlike the randomly generated cards, this One True Card "documents the hopes and fears of the card maker" as it strives for balance between plausibility and fond wishes. Designed by John McCoy, the card has the "monolith" look of the Apple teaser page and the subtle humor we've come to expect in this genre. Check it out.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter