TUAW Video: A Mac Moment with Leo Laporte, Part 3
The third, and final installment, from my conversation with Leo Laporte covers a number of topics that you, the TUAW reader, wanted to know about. Will Leo bring the Screensavers back? Is Amber MacArthur single? Will Apple keep selling computers? All these questions, and more, are answered by Leo.
The video is also available in iPod format, as well as a large QuickTime movie for all you broadband users out there.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter
- Dropbox adds file/folder renaming and Office document editing to iOS app
- Vizzywig 8xHD price tag now a very affordable $49.99
- Automatic targets teen drivers with License+ service