Mac US market growth in Q4 31% vs. 3% PC growth
I'm listening in on Apple's Q1 conference call, and one fact really jumped out at me. They were discussing the Mac market growth this quarter and remarked that Mac market growth in the US grew 31% in quarter, compared to PC market growth of 3%. These numbers are amazing, people, and if you consider that Apple hasn't really announced any exciting Mac related announcements for awhile, they are even more amazing.
I wonder what these numbers will be like when Apple revamps the Mac line, and ships Leopard.
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter