Mac US market growth in Q4 31% vs. 3% PC growth
I'm listening in on Apple's Q1 conference call, and one fact really jumped out at me. They were discussing the Mac market growth this quarter and remarked that Mac market growth in the US grew 31% in quarter, compared to PC market growth of 3%. These numbers are amazing, people, and if you consider that Apple hasn't really announced any exciting Mac related announcements for awhile, they are even more amazing.
I wonder what these numbers will be like when Apple revamps the Mac line, and ships Leopard.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Spotify update adds equalizer, refreshed Artist page and more
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync
- Apple adds iTunes Extras to Apple TV
- Spotify updates with new iPhone controls in time for summer BBQs
- iTunes U update will bring course creation and student discussion to iPad app