Software Update: Airport Extreme update 2007-001
Newly available from Apple is the Airport Extreme 2007-001 update. Says Apple, 'This update is recommended for all Intel-based Macintosh computers and provides compatibility with AirPort Extreme base stations and networks.' The Apple site doesn't say whether this "compatibility" includes 802.11n support (which I'd highly doubt--those new Airport Extremes aren't even shipping yet, are they?) or in fact much about what this update actually does. So if the update makes your computer explode or something else that's new, radical or interesting, let us know in the comments.
Thanks Ian Gowen
Update: News.com reports that the update plugs several security holes that were discovered during the November "Month of Kernel Bugs" campaign.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Plants vs. Zombies 2 gets upgraded map, more 'cool' stuff
- Remote Desktop update brings OS X Mavericks support and improved multi-display support
- Valve revamps Steam Mobile for iOS
- Google Drive iOS app finally lets you sort items and find and replace in documents
- Viber announces Viber Out calls for iOS, goes head to head with Skype
- Amazon Cloud Drive Photos gains video, iPad support