iChatUSBCam hits version 2.2
Ecamm Network has updated its popular iChatUSBCam software to version 2.2. The updated iChatUSBCam, which allows you to plug a USB webcam into your Mac and use it in iChat, includes support for many new USB cameras and a bunch of fixes and enhancements. For just ten bucks, the software lets you bypass having to track down a now non-existent iSight, and use an inexpensive camera from your local CompUSA or Walmart instead. You can pick up a Logitech Notebook QuickCam, for example, starting at under forty bucks.
Ecamm Network has updated its popular iChatUSBCam software to version 2.2. The updated iChatUSBCam, which allows you to plug a USB webcam...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daily App: MyScript Calculator solves your hand-written math equations
- Findery app lets you discover the world around you using annotated notes and maps
- The Learnist app brings its crowd-sourced collection of information to your iPhone
- My cat Cinnamon reviews Friskies Cat Fishing 2
- Photo Grid Collage Maker is capable and free
- iExit gets new features and is now free