iChatUSBCam hits version 2.2
Ecamm Network has updated its popular iChatUSBCam software to version 2.2. The updated iChatUSBCam, which allows you to plug a USB webcam into your Mac and use it in iChat, includes support for many new USB cameras and a bunch of fixes and enhancements. For just ten bucks, the software lets you bypass having to track down a now non-existent iSight, and use an inexpensive camera from your local CompUSA or Walmart instead. You can pick up a Logitech Notebook QuickCam, for example, starting at under forty bucks.
Ecamm Network has updated its popular iChatUSBCam software to version 2.2. The updated iChatUSBCam, which allows you to plug a USB webcam...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Readdle rolls out PDF Expert 5: iCloud support, shared folder with Documents by Readdle
- FlightTrack 5: new look and features just in time for holiday travel
- HBO Go for iOS update adds Google Chromecast support
- Haiku Deck updates iPad app, launches web-based cloud version
- Weather Underground iPhone app gets crowdsourced weather, iOS 7 style
- Apple updates iMovie, adds support for older Macs