Disney iTunes sales top 1.3 million movies
It seems to me that there are two kinds of movie buyers these days: those going for convenience and instant gratification, for whom the iTunes store is the perfect fit, and those looking for long-term durability, who want the portability, device independence, and physical reality that DVDs offer.
As far as TV shows go, Disney has sold more than 20 million downloads in addition to their movie titles.
After just three months, Disney has sold more than 1.3 million movies through the iTunes store. Fears that digital sales would cannibalize...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daily App: MyScript Calculator solves your hand-written math equations
- Findery app lets you discover the world around you using annotated notes and maps
- The Learnist app brings its crowd-sourced collection of information to your iPhone
- My cat Cinnamon reviews Friskies Cat Fishing 2
- Photo Grid Collage Maker is capable and free
- iExit gets new features and is now free