Aperture to Final Cut Pro
Connected Flow, makers of the very cool FlickrExport, have just released a free Aperture plugin that some of you are bound to be crazy about. Aperture to Final Cut Pro, oddly enough, exports selected photos from Aperture toa Final Cut Pro video sequence. It allows you to choose the transition, how long you would like this photo montage to last, as well as what Codec you want it created it. Pretty nifty, and all for the low, low price of free (though it is provided as is, so if it burns down your house and drinks all the milk... that would be odd and Connected Flow could not be held responsible).
Connected Flow, makers of the very cool FlickrExport, have just released a free Aperture plugin that some of you are bound to be crazy...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- IFTTT adds a location channel to its iOS App
- Plants vs. Zombies 2 gets upgraded map, more 'cool' stuff
- Remote Desktop update brings OS X Mavericks support and improved multi-display support
- Valve revamps Steam Mobile for iOS
- Google Drive iOS app finally lets you sort items and find and replace in documents
- Viber announces Viber Out calls for iOS, goes head to head with Skype