Correo is an open source mail app that aims to blend Camino with Thunderbird to create the best darn OS X email client out there. This 0.1 isn't exactly feature rich, but you can't expect lots of features from a 0.1 release. At the moment you can check both IMAP and POP email accounts, send email via SMTP, and choose a 2 pane view or a 3 pane view. Here's hoping that Correo really takes off, since OS X is really lacking a top notch email client.
Thanks to everyone who sent this in.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Dropbox adds file/folder renaming and Office document editing to iOS app
- Vizzywig 8xHD price tag now a very affordable $49.99
- Automatic targets teen drivers with License+ service
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)