Make your own iPhone, out of cake or LEGO
It would seem that some people just can't want to get their fingers on an iPhone (I'm looking at you, Dan). If you are a little crafty you can make yourself a placeholder iPhone to get you over the hump. Try this iPhone cake, which I am sure is much more delicious than Apple's iPhone (and I have it on good authority that the cake does not require a 2 year Cingular contract).
If you aren't a baker, why not whip up a LEGO iPhone? You know you want to (well, I know I want to and I assume we have similar interests).
[LEGO iPhone via brilliantdays]
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Dropbox adds file/folder renaming and Office document editing to iOS app
- Vizzywig 8xHD price tag now a very affordable $49.99
- Automatic targets teen drivers with License+ service
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)