PandoraBoy: Free Standing Pandora Client
We've previously posted about a widget that lets you run the Pandora streaming music service. Yesterday, I ran across something called PandoraBoy that basically wraps the Pandora flash player in some code so that it will run on its own outside of a browser. The cool thing about PandoraBoy, however, is that it allows you to control your Pandora experience using Global hotkeys, AppleScripts, or even the Apple Remote. In addition, it supports Growl for notification of track changes. Overall, it looks like a really good way to run Pandora, especially if, like me, you often crash your browser.
PandoraBoy is a free download and Open Source.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Readdle rolls out PDF Expert 5: iCloud support, shared folder with Documents by Readdle
- FlightTrack 5: new look and features just in time for holiday travel
- HBO Go for iOS update adds Google Chromecast support
- Haiku Deck updates iPad app, launches web-based cloud version
- Weather Underground iPhone app gets crowdsourced weather, iOS 7 style
- Apple updates iMovie, adds support for older Macs