PandoraBoy: Free Standing Pandora Client
We've previously posted about a widget that lets you run the Pandora streaming music service. Yesterday, I ran across something called PandoraBoy that basically wraps the Pandora flash player in some code so that it will run on its own outside of a browser. The cool thing about PandoraBoy, however, is that it allows you to control your Pandora experience using Global hotkeys, AppleScripts, or even the Apple Remote. In addition, it supports Growl for notification of track changes. Overall, it looks like a really good way to run Pandora, especially if, like me, you often crash your browser.
PandoraBoy is a free download and Open Source.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter