PandoraBoy: Free Standing Pandora Client
We've previously posted about a widget that lets you run the Pandora streaming music service. Yesterday, I ran across something called PandoraBoy that basically wraps the Pandora flash player in some code so that it will run on its own outside of a browser. The cool thing about PandoraBoy, however, is that it allows you to control your Pandora experience using Global hotkeys, AppleScripts, or even the Apple Remote. In addition, it supports Growl for notification of track changes. Overall, it looks like a really good way to run Pandora, especially if, like me, you often crash your browser.
PandoraBoy is a free download and Open Source.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- 1Password 4.5 for iOS gains features, slims down
- IFTTT for iPad brings service/device mashups to your favorite tablet
- Daily App: Rormix brings indie music videos to your iPhone and iPad
- Pebble updates its iOS app with new apps, sharing options and v2.1 fix
- PSA: Pebble for iOS v.2.1 update contains critical flaw that breaks the app - Update
- Today in the App Store -- the best free apps, new apps and app updates