PandoraBoy: Free Standing Pandora Client
We've previously posted about a widget that lets you run the Pandora streaming music service. Yesterday, I ran across something called PandoraBoy that basically wraps the Pandora flash player in some code so that it will run on its own outside of a browser. The cool thing about PandoraBoy, however, is that it allows you to control your Pandora experience using Global hotkeys, AppleScripts, or even the Apple Remote. In addition, it supports Growl for notification of track changes. Overall, it looks like a really good way to run Pandora, especially if, like me, you often crash your browser.
PandoraBoy is a free download and Open Source.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature
- Spotify update adds equalizer, refreshed Artist page and more
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync