Star Trek Enterprise now available on iTunes
I have no qualms about the fact that I am a grade A geek. All the signs are there: I work in IT, I write about Apple, and I love Star Trek. The latest member of the Star Trek franchise, Star Trek Enterprise, is now available in the iTunes Store (you might know ST Enterprise as, 'That one with that guy from Quantum Leap'). At the moment only the first season is available, but I am sure the rest of the show's seasons will show up (I'm looking forward to the last season which is when the show actually became pretty OK).
Episodes are priced at the standard $1.99 and you can get the entire season for $48.99, which isn't a bad price considering the DVD box set of the first season is going for $112 on Amazon (though, to be fair the DVD set includes some special features).
Here's hoping Deep Space 9 shows up on iTunes soon.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- IFTTT adds a location channel to its iOS App
- Plants vs. Zombies 2 gets upgraded map, more 'cool' stuff
- Remote Desktop update brings OS X Mavericks support and improved multi-display support
- Valve revamps Steam Mobile for iOS
- Google Drive iOS app finally lets you sort items and find and replace in documents
- Viber announces Viber Out calls for iOS, goes head to head with Skype