Star Trek Enterprise now available on iTunes
I have no qualms about the fact that I am a grade A geek. All the signs are there: I work in IT, I write about Apple, and I love Star Trek. The latest member of the Star Trek franchise, Star Trek Enterprise, is now available in the iTunes Store (you might know ST Enterprise as, 'That one with that guy from Quantum Leap'). At the moment only the first season is available, but I am sure the rest of the show's seasons will show up (I'm looking forward to the last season which is when the show actually became pretty OK).
Episodes are priced at the standard $1.99 and you can get the entire season for $48.99, which isn't a bad price considering the DVD box set of the first season is going for $112 on Amazon (though, to be fair the DVD set includes some special features).
Here's hoping Deep Space 9 shows up on iTunes soon.
Deals of the Daymore deals
Software Updatesmore updates
- Evernote introduces reminders to Mac, iOS apps
- Poser 10 and Poser Pro 2014 available, bringing new characters, physics and more
- Agile Partners releases Lick of the Day 2.0
- Google announces new Hangout app to hit iOS today
- Microsoft Office for Mac 2011 Update 14.3.4
- Pixelmator 2.2 available with over 100 new features and improvements