Beta Beat: QuickShareIt
I downloaded a copy, dropped some files onto it, but couldn't get it to work very well during my tests. The requirements say Mac OS X Tiger and up, but it was no go on my 10.4 G4. Some users over at MacRumors had better luck than I did.
The beta is limited to 10MB files but according to the developers it will shortly expand up to 100MB. I look forward to when they get this up and working. It looks like a nice alternative to yousendit.
The website for the new Mac OS X beta of QuickShareIt promises you can "send files to anyone", whether they're using a Mac or a PC. You...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daily App: MyScript Calculator solves your hand-written math equations
- Findery app lets you discover the world around you using annotated notes and maps
- The Learnist app brings its crowd-sourced collection of information to your iPhone
- My cat Cinnamon reviews Friskies Cat Fishing 2
- Photo Grid Collage Maker is capable and free
- iExit gets new features and is now free