Create a PDF listing of a folder's contents
MurphyMac has posted yet another cool how-to video. This one shows how to create a PDF listing of the contents of an OS X folder. It relies on creating a sidebar printer, which you can find out how to do in this related trick. By dragging a folder to the sidebar printer and saving to PDF, you create a tabular listing of the folder's contents. The video offers the complete how-to steps. I can easily see using this trick to create an index for photos or videos that I need to archive.
MurphyMac has posted yet another cool how-to video. This one shows how to create a PDF listing of the contents of an OS X folder. It...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daily App: MyScript Calculator solves your hand-written math equations
- Findery app lets you discover the world around you using annotated notes and maps
- The Learnist app brings its crowd-sourced collection of information to your iPhone
- My cat Cinnamon reviews Friskies Cat Fishing 2
- Photo Grid Collage Maker is capable and free
- iExit gets new features and is now free