gSync offers Google, iCal syncing
iCal and Google Calender synchronization is something that many people want. We've recently looked at Spanning Sync, which gets the job done (Spanning Sync is currently in beta).
Today, TUAW reader Jim has pointed out gSync, another application on the scene. I played with it briefly this morning, and it seemed to work well. It's a little less polished than Spanning Sync, but still use-able.
To tell you the truth, I'm content to use my Google Calendar for my day-to-day activities and just keep iCal as a reference. But that's me.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daily App: MyScript Calculator solves your hand-written math equations
- Findery app lets you discover the world around you using annotated notes and maps
- The Learnist app brings its crowd-sourced collection of information to your iPhone
- My cat Cinnamon reviews Friskies Cat Fishing 2
- Photo Grid Collage Maker is capable and free
- iExit gets new features and is now free