Apple TV displays to go up on March 5th
A TUAW operative deep in the bowels of Cupertino risked life and limb (well, mostly their job) to let us know this delicious little tidbit about the Apple TV. Look for your local Apple retail store to have a nice, shiny new Apple TV display in their window on March 5th. The display will showcase the Apple TV hooked up to a very nice Sony Bravia (just like they did at Macworld), and will no doubt cause Apple TV lust to develop in the hearts of passers by.
It stands to reason that this display will coincide with general availability if the Apple TV in Apple stores, but our operative wasn't certain on that front.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter
- Dropbox adds file/folder renaming and Office document editing to iOS app
- Vizzywig 8xHD price tag now a very affordable $49.99
- Automatic targets teen drivers with License+ service