Apple TV displays to go up on March 5th
A TUAW operative deep in the bowels of Cupertino risked life and limb (well, mostly their job) to let us know this delicious little tidbit about the Apple TV. Look for your local Apple retail store to have a nice, shiny new Apple TV display in their window on March 5th. The display will showcase the Apple TV hooked up to a very nice Sony Bravia (just like they did at Macworld), and will no doubt cause Apple TV lust to develop in the hearts of passers by.
It stands to reason that this display will coincide with general availability if the Apple TV in Apple stores, but our operative wasn't certain on that front.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Spotify update adds equalizer, refreshed Artist page and more
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync
- Apple adds iTunes Extras to Apple TV
- Spotify updates with new iPhone controls in time for summer BBQs
- iTunes U update will bring course creation and student discussion to iPad app