Apple TV displays to go up on March 5th
A TUAW operative deep in the bowels of Cupertino risked life and limb (well, mostly their job) to let us know this delicious little tidbit about the Apple TV. Look for your local Apple retail store to have a nice, shiny new Apple TV display in their window on March 5th. The display will showcase the Apple TV hooked up to a very nice Sony Bravia (just like they did at Macworld), and will no doubt cause Apple TV lust to develop in the hearts of passers by.
It stands to reason that this display will coincide with general availability if the Apple TV in Apple stores, but our operative wasn't certain on that front.
Deals of the Daymore deals
Software Updatesmore updates
- Poser 10 and Poser Pro 2014 available, bringing new characters, physics and more
- Agile Partners releases Lick of the Day 2.0
- Google announces new Hangout app to hit iOS today
- Microsoft Office for Mac 2011 Update 14.3.4
- Pixelmator 2.2 available with over 100 new features and improvements
- DabKick for iPhone lets you share photos, watch videos and now listen to music in real-time