iPod doubles as flight data recorder
If you're in the market for a small plane (and really, who isn't in the market for a small plane?) perhaps this news will help you choose: American manufacturer LoPresti will allow the iPod to serve as a flight data recorder in the Fury two-seater. This is "flight data recorder" in the sense of "performance and location information for post-flight review," not in the sense of "black box intended to survive a crash for forensic analysis." Not that there aren't a few iPod cases that have the look of armor plating...
If you're in the market for a small plane (and really, who isn't in the market for a small plane?) perhaps this news will help you choose:...
Deals of the Daymore deals
Software Updatesmore updates
- Poser 10 and Poser Pro 2014 available, bringing new characters, physics and more
- Agile Partners releases Lick of the Day 2.0
- Google announces new Hangout app to hit iOS today
- Microsoft Office for Mac 2011 Update 14.3.4
- Pixelmator 2.2 available with over 100 new features and improvements
- DabKick for iPhone lets you share photos, watch videos and now listen to music in real-time