iPod doubles as flight data recorder
If you're in the market for a small plane (and really, who isn't in the market for a small plane?) perhaps this news will help you choose: American manufacturer LoPresti will allow the iPod to serve as a flight data recorder in the Fury two-seater. This is "flight data recorder" in the sense of "performance and location information for post-flight review," not in the sense of "black box intended to survive a crash for forensic analysis." Not that there aren't a few iPod cases that have the look of armor plating...
If you're in the market for a small plane (and really, who isn't in the market for a small plane?) perhaps this news will help you choose:...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daylite 5 adds refinements to the business management app
- 1Password 4.5 for iOS gains features, slims down
- IFTTT for iPad brings service/device mashups to your favorite tablet
- Daily App: Rormix brings indie music videos to your iPhone and iPad
- Pebble updates its iOS app with new apps, sharing options and v2.1 fix
- PSA: Pebble for iOS v.2.1 update contains critical flaw that breaks the app - Update