iPod doubles as flight data recorder
If you're in the market for a small plane (and really, who isn't in the market for a small plane?) perhaps this news will help you choose: American manufacturer LoPresti will allow the iPod to serve as a flight data recorder in the Fury two-seater. This is "flight data recorder" in the sense of "performance and location information for post-flight review," not in the sense of "black box intended to survive a crash for forensic analysis." Not that there aren't a few iPod cases that have the look of armor plating...
If you're in the market for a small plane (and really, who isn't in the market for a small plane?) perhaps this news will help you choose:...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Remote Desktop update brings OS X Mavericks support and improved multi-display support
- Valve revamps Steam Mobile for iOS
- Google Drive iOS app finally lets you sort items and find and replace in documents
- Viber announces Viber Out calls for iOS, goes head to head with Skype
- Amazon Cloud Drive Photos gains video, iPad support
- Pandora Radio 5.1: Wake up to your favorite station