iPod doubles as flight data recorder
If you're in the market for a small plane (and really, who isn't in the market for a small plane?) perhaps this news will help you choose: American manufacturer LoPresti will allow the iPod to serve as a flight data recorder in the Fury two-seater. This is "flight data recorder" in the sense of "performance and location information for post-flight review," not in the sense of "black box intended to survive a crash for forensic analysis." Not that there aren't a few iPod cases that have the look of armor plating...
If you're in the market for a small plane (and really, who isn't in the market for a small plane?) perhaps this news will help you choose:...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daily App: MyScript Calculator solves your hand-written math equations
- Findery app lets you discover the world around you using annotated notes and maps
- The Learnist app brings its crowd-sourced collection of information to your iPhone
- My cat Cinnamon reviews Friskies Cat Fishing 2
- Photo Grid Collage Maker is capable and free
- iExit gets new features and is now free