Found Footage: Creepy iPod "Ad"
Well, this will certainly give you pause. It's a parody non-Apple iPod "ad" cum social commentary (of a sort) from Hot Sauce Academy, "a three-person sketch and improv group from New York's Upright Citizens Brigade Theatre." It pretty much speaks for itself, and might make you hide your iPod a bit better when you go out.
Warning: this video is not for the faint of heart and contains a stylized representation of graphic violence.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Dropbox adds file/folder renaming and Office document editing to iOS app
- Vizzywig 8xHD price tag now a very affordable $49.99
- Automatic targets teen drivers with License+ service
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)