Found Footage: Creepy iPod "Ad"
Well, this will certainly give you pause. It's a parody non-Apple iPod "ad" cum social commentary (of a sort) from Hot Sauce Academy, "a three-person sketch and improv group from New York's Upright Citizens Brigade Theatre." It pretty much speaks for itself, and might make you hide your iPod a bit better when you go out.
Warning: this video is not for the faint of heart and contains a stylized representation of graphic violence.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Readdle rolls out PDF Expert 5: iCloud support, shared folder with Documents by Readdle
- FlightTrack 5: new look and features just in time for holiday travel
- HBO Go for iOS update adds Google Chromecast support
- Haiku Deck updates iPad app, launches web-based cloud version
- Weather Underground iPhone app gets crowdsourced weather, iOS 7 style
- Apple updates iMovie, adds support for older Macs