Apple TV works with standard square TVs
Paul Kafasis, CEO of Rogue Amoeba, confirms what I suspected all along: Apple TV does work with regular old TVs that have component ins. This is despite Apple's warnings that one must have a widescreen HDTV in order to take advantage of the Apple TV. I assume Apple did this to avoid confusion, and to promote the best possible Apple TV experience, but this is good news to those of you who are interested in Apple TV but don't want to plunk down the money for a new high falutin TV.
Paul Kafasis, CEO of Rogue Amoeba, confirms what I suspected all along: Apple TV does work with regular old TVs that have component ins....
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daily App: MyScript Calculator solves your hand-written math equations
- Findery app lets you discover the world around you using annotated notes and maps
- The Learnist app brings its crowd-sourced collection of information to your iPhone
- My cat Cinnamon reviews Friskies Cat Fishing 2
- Photo Grid Collage Maker is capable and free
- iExit gets new features and is now free