Apple TV works with standard square TVs
Paul Kafasis, CEO of Rogue Amoeba, confirms what I suspected all along: Apple TV does work with regular old TVs that have component ins. This is despite Apple's warnings that one must have a widescreen HDTV in order to take advantage of the Apple TV. I assume Apple did this to avoid confusion, and to promote the best possible Apple TV experience, but this is good news to those of you who are interested in Apple TV but don't want to plunk down the money for a new high falutin TV.
Paul Kafasis, CEO of Rogue Amoeba, confirms what I suspected all along: Apple TV does work with regular old TVs that have component ins....
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Readdle rolls out PDF Expert 5: iCloud support, shared folder with Documents by Readdle
- FlightTrack 5: new look and features just in time for holiday travel
- HBO Go for iOS update adds Google Chromecast support
- Haiku Deck updates iPad app, launches web-based cloud version
- Weather Underground iPhone app gets crowdsourced weather, iOS 7 style
- Apple updates iMovie, adds support for older Macs