Apple TV is...hot!
I've personally noticed that Apple TV tends to run hot. So did Jason Tomczak of Digital Trends. He measured temperatures around 110 degrees Fahrenheit when first running his unit and found numerous posts at Apple's forums about its high temperature operation. So he decided to snap some thermal images, showing the Apple TV in use and posted them to the Web. He found that playing back content caused the unit to warm up about ten degrees. The pictures show Apple TV after boot up, after playing for 30 minutes, after sleeping for various intervals, and after the unit has been turned off.
I've personally noticed that Apple TV tends to run hot. So did Jason Tomczak of Digital Trends. He measured temperatures around 110 degrees...
Deals of the Daymore deals
Software Updatesmore updates
- Evernote introduces reminders to Mac, iOS apps
- Poser 10 and Poser Pro 2014 available, bringing new characters, physics and more
- Agile Partners releases Lick of the Day 2.0
- Google announces new Hangout app to hit iOS today
- Microsoft Office for Mac 2011 Update 14.3.4
- Pixelmator 2.2 available with over 100 new features and improvements