Rig of the Week: The wireless Newt
Rig of the Week is back (again). Why? Because Rig of the Day was overkill.
This week we take one more stab at the Newton's being named Apple's number one flop with this shot of a 2100 wirelessly browsing TUAW. No images, of course, but it's our words that are important, right?
Wireless Surfing by Yazdgerd
If you'd like to see your own rig featured here, simply upload photos into our group Flickr pool. Each Sunday we'll comb through the most recent entries and declare a "Rig of the Week!"
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Google Drive iOS app finally lets you sort items and find and replace in documents
- Viber announces Viber Out calls for iOS, goes head to head with Skype
- Amazon Cloud Drive Photos gains video, iPad support
- Pandora Radio 5.1: Wake up to your favorite station
- Microsoft revamps Bing for iPad
- Plex updated for iOS 7