Rig of the Week: The wireless Newt
Rig of the Week is back (again). Why? Because Rig of the Day was overkill.
This week we take one more stab at the Newton's being named Apple's number one flop with this shot of a 2100 wirelessly browsing TUAW. No images, of course, but it's our words that are important, right?
Wireless Surfing by Yazdgerd
If you'd like to see your own rig featured here, simply upload photos into our group Flickr pool. Each Sunday we'll comb through the most recent entries and declare a "Rig of the Week!"
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync
- Apple adds iTunes Extras to Apple TV
- Spotify updates with new iPhone controls in time for summer BBQs
- iTunes U update will bring course creation and student discussion to iPad app
- Dropbox for iOS update adds new setup and file management options