Rig of the Week: The wireless Newt
Rig of the Week is back (again). Why? Because Rig of the Day was overkill.
This week we take one more stab at the Newton's being named Apple's number one flop with this shot of a 2100 wirelessly browsing TUAW. No images, of course, but it's our words that are important, right?
Wireless Surfing by Yazdgerd
If you'd like to see your own rig featured here, simply upload photos into our group Flickr pool. Each Sunday we'll comb through the most recent entries and declare a "Rig of the Week!"
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daily App: MyScript Calculator solves your hand-written math equations
- Findery app lets you discover the world around you using annotated notes and maps
- The Learnist app brings its crowd-sourced collection of information to your iPhone
- My cat Cinnamon reviews Friskies Cat Fishing 2
- Photo Grid Collage Maker is capable and free
- iExit gets new features and is now free