Jason Snell spends a week with Apple TV
Jason Snell, Macworld Editorial Director, has spent the last week with an Apple TV and shares with us his thoughts. Why am I linking to yet another Apple TV review, you wonder? You see, Jason previously had a Mac mini hooked up to his HDTV, so he compares that experience with that offered by Apple's latest electronic gizmo. Which one wins? The Apple TV wins for a number of reasons, though the key point seems to be: the Apple TV was designed to work with a TV, the Mac mini not so much.
Anyone out there replace their TV bound Mac mini with an Apple TV? How is it working out?
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync
- Apple adds iTunes Extras to Apple TV
- Spotify updates with new iPhone controls in time for summer BBQs
- iTunes U update will bring course creation and student discussion to iPad app
- Dropbox for iOS update adds new setup and file management options