Jason Snell spends a week with Apple TV
Jason Snell, Macworld Editorial Director, has spent the last week with an Apple TV and shares with us his thoughts. Why am I linking to yet another Apple TV review, you wonder? You see, Jason previously had a Mac mini hooked up to his HDTV, so he compares that experience with that offered by Apple's latest electronic gizmo. Which one wins? The Apple TV wins for a number of reasons, though the key point seems to be: the Apple TV was designed to work with a TV, the Mac mini not so much.
Anyone out there replace their TV bound Mac mini with an Apple TV? How is it working out?
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter