Jason Snell spends a week with Apple TV
Jason Snell, Macworld Editorial Director, has spent the last week with an Apple TV and shares with us his thoughts. Why am I linking to yet another Apple TV review, you wonder? You see, Jason previously had a Mac mini hooked up to his HDTV, so he compares that experience with that offered by Apple's latest electronic gizmo. Which one wins? The Apple TV wins for a number of reasons, though the key point seems to be: the Apple TV was designed to work with a TV, the Mac mini not so much.
Anyone out there replace their TV bound Mac mini with an Apple TV? How is it working out?
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Dropbox adds file/folder renaming and Office document editing to iOS app
- Vizzywig 8xHD price tag now a very affordable $49.99
- Automatic targets teen drivers with License+ service
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)