Those fabulous Instructables folk have come up with another Mac winner. Check out this Macpack Backpack, constructed from a dead Mac SE, circa 1988 by I'mAnAlchemist. The project required a bit of deconstruction, using a variety of wrenches and screwdrivers, some serious innards-ripping-outification, and the borrowing of some straps from a backpack. As always, there's a step-by-step guide just in case you find a dead SE Mac and want to learn how to skin & gut your catch.
What says fashion more than a rigid high tech SE backpack? We certainly can't think of anything. Can you? Could Tim Gunn?
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Readdle rolls out PDF Expert 5: iCloud support, shared folder with Documents by Readdle
- FlightTrack 5: new look and features just in time for holiday travel
- HBO Go for iOS update adds Google Chromecast support
- Haiku Deck updates iPad app, launches web-based cloud version
- Weather Underground iPhone app gets crowdsourced weather, iOS 7 style
- Apple updates iMovie, adds support for older Macs