Those fabulous Instructables folk have come up with another Mac winner. Check out this Macpack Backpack, constructed from a dead Mac SE, circa 1988 by I'mAnAlchemist. The project required a bit of deconstruction, using a variety of wrenches and screwdrivers, some serious innards-ripping-outification, and the borrowing of some straps from a backpack. As always, there's a step-by-step guide just in case you find a dead SE Mac and want to learn how to skin & gut your catch.
What says fashion more than a rigid high tech SE backpack? We certainly can't think of anything. Can you? Could Tim Gunn?
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter