Those fabulous Instructables folk have come up with another Mac winner. Check out this Macpack Backpack, constructed from a dead Mac SE, circa 1988 by I'mAnAlchemist. The project required a bit of deconstruction, using a variety of wrenches and screwdrivers, some serious innards-ripping-outification, and the borrowing of some straps from a backpack. As always, there's a step-by-step guide just in case you find a dead SE Mac and want to learn how to skin & gut your catch.
What says fashion more than a rigid high tech SE backpack? We certainly can't think of anything. Can you? Could Tim Gunn?
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- 1Password 4.5 for iOS gains features, slims down
- IFTTT for iPad brings service/device mashups to your favorite tablet
- Daily App: Rormix brings indie music videos to your iPhone and iPad
- Pebble updates its iOS app with new apps, sharing options and v2.1 fix
- PSA: Pebble for iOS v.2.1 update contains critical flaw that breaks the app - Update
- Today in the App Store -- the best free apps, new apps and app updates