Those fabulous Instructables folk have come up with another Mac winner. Check out this Macpack Backpack, constructed from a dead Mac SE, circa 1988 by I'mAnAlchemist. The project required a bit of deconstruction, using a variety of wrenches and screwdrivers, some serious innards-ripping-outification, and the borrowing of some straps from a backpack. As always, there's a step-by-step guide just in case you find a dead SE Mac and want to learn how to skin & gut your catch.
What says fashion more than a rigid high tech SE backpack? We certainly can't think of anything. Can you? Could Tim Gunn?
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature