Those fabulous Instructables folk have come up with another Mac winner. Check out this Macpack Backpack, constructed from a dead Mac SE, circa 1988 by I'mAnAlchemist. The project required a bit of deconstruction, using a variety of wrenches and screwdrivers, some serious innards-ripping-outification, and the borrowing of some straps from a backpack. As always, there's a step-by-step guide just in case you find a dead SE Mac and want to learn how to skin & gut your catch.
What says fashion more than a rigid high tech SE backpack? We certainly can't think of anything. Can you? Could Tim Gunn?
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daily App: MyScript Calculator solves your hand-written math equations
- Findery app lets you discover the world around you using annotated notes and maps
- The Learnist app brings its crowd-sourced collection of information to your iPhone
- My cat Cinnamon reviews Friskies Cat Fishing 2
- Photo Grid Collage Maker is capable and free
- iExit gets new features and is now free