iPods. In. Space.
Kate Milon posted about another possible iPod in Space on her personal weblog. According to an email she received from a NASA engineer, astronauts may take small personal items with them on shuttle flights. Pilot Lee Archambault has chosen his 0.55 ounce iPod shuffle, says the letter, and it may require a high-altitude modified case for the player to work. This wouldn't be the first SpacePod that we have covered here (here, and here). And if you are more interested in Space on your iPod than iPods in Space, check out these NASA podcasts.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature
- Spotify update adds equalizer, refreshed Artist page and more
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync
- Apple adds iTunes Extras to Apple TV