iPods. In. Space.
Kate Milon posted about another possible iPod in Space on her personal weblog. According to an email she received from a NASA engineer, astronauts may take small personal items with them on shuttle flights. Pilot Lee Archambault has chosen his 0.55 ounce iPod shuffle, says the letter, and it may require a high-altitude modified case for the player to work. This wouldn't be the first SpacePod that we have covered here (here, and here). And if you are more interested in Space on your iPod than iPods in Space, check out these NASA podcasts.
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter