HOWTO: Matting rotated QuickTime videos
One of my recent posts showed you how to rotate videos shot in portrait orientation. While this technique restores your video to its proper orientation, the results are not particularly usable in your favorite video editing programs like iMovie because of their unusual aspect ratio. The following gallery demonstrates how to matte your video onto a plain background using QuickTime Pro to restore a proper 4:3 (or 16:9) ratio.
One of my recent posts showed you how to rotate videos shot in portrait orientation. While this technique restores your video to its...
Deals of the Daymore deals
Software Updatesmore updates
- Microsoft Office for Mac 2011 Update 14.3.4
- Pixelmator 2.2 available with over 100 new features and improvements
- DabKick for iPhone lets you share photos, watch videos and now listen to music in real-time
- Google Now added to search app on iPhone, iPad
- GateGuru for iPhone has been updated and greatly improved
- Twitter updates its OS X client