Wired finds bargain Nano Knockoff
For about $100 (£50), Wired has found a Nano clone that appears to offer more features than the $250 (£129) real thing. Your money buys you a 4GB player with video support, an FM tuner, and a built-in voice recorder. Wired's Charlie Sorrel describes the sales presentation as cheeky (don't you love that?) and full of lawyer-bait, quoting from the sales page: "The groundbreaking new MP4 players have a similar look and feel to a Nano, but that's where the similarity ends".
For about $100 (£50), Wired has found a Nano clone that appears to offer more features than the $250 (£129) real thing. Your...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Readdle rolls out PDF Expert 5: iCloud support, shared folder with Documents by Readdle
- FlightTrack 5: new look and features just in time for holiday travel
- HBO Go for iOS update adds Google Chromecast support
- Haiku Deck updates iPad app, launches web-based cloud version
- Weather Underground iPhone app gets crowdsourced weather, iOS 7 style
- Apple updates iMovie, adds support for older Macs