Wired finds bargain Nano Knockoff
For about $100 (£50), Wired has found a Nano clone that appears to offer more features than the $250 (£129) real thing. Your money buys you a 4GB player with video support, an FM tuner, and a built-in voice recorder. Wired's Charlie Sorrel describes the sales presentation as cheeky (don't you love that?) and full of lawyer-bait, quoting from the sales page: "The groundbreaking new MP4 players have a similar look and feel to a Nano, but that's where the similarity ends".
For about $100 (£50), Wired has found a Nano clone that appears to offer more features than the $250 (£129) real thing. Your...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daily App: MyScript Calculator solves your hand-written math equations
- Findery app lets you discover the world around you using annotated notes and maps
- The Learnist app brings its crowd-sourced collection of information to your iPhone
- My cat Cinnamon reviews Friskies Cat Fishing 2
- Photo Grid Collage Maker is capable and free
- iExit gets new features and is now free