Slippery or not? The great iPhone slipperiness debate
Immediately the blogosphere split into two factions, debating whether the iPhone was in fact slippery or not. MyiPhone's Chris Barr writes that according to Brian Lam, an actual iPhone holder and toucher, the iPhone is not slippery at all. Wired reports that the iPhone might slip out of your hand.
Me? If I get an iPhone, I'm buying a case for it--just like I bought one for my iPod and my cell phone.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature
- Spotify update adds equalizer, refreshed Artist page and more
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync
- Apple adds iTunes Extras to Apple TV
- Spotify updates with new iPhone controls in time for summer BBQs