Slippery or not? The great iPhone slipperiness debate
Immediately the blogosphere split into two factions, debating whether the iPhone was in fact slippery or not. MyiPhone's Chris Barr writes that according to Brian Lam, an actual iPhone holder and toucher, the iPhone is not slippery at all. Wired reports that the iPhone might slip out of your hand.
Me? If I get an iPhone, I'm buying a case for it--just like I bought one for my iPod and my cell phone.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daily App: MyScript Calculator solves your hand-written math equations
- Findery app lets you discover the world around you using annotated notes and maps
- The Learnist app brings its crowd-sourced collection of information to your iPhone
- My cat Cinnamon reviews Friskies Cat Fishing 2
- Photo Grid Collage Maker is capable and free
- iExit gets new features and is now free