Apple confirms LED displays in Macs during 2007
There have been rumors of LED backlights coming to Macs for awhile now, but as usual Apple remains mum on future products. However, we did get a rare glimpse into the future of the Mac via Steve's open letter called 'A Greener Apple.' He discusses the use of arsenic and mercury in LCDs and mentions that Apple plans to ship the first Macs with LED backlights in 2007 (which use no mercury).
There you have it, straight from the Steve's mouth. The only question remains which Macs will get the LED love first.
Deals of the Daymore deals
Software Updatesmore updates
- Microsoft Office for Mac 2011 Update 14.3.4
- Pixelmator 2.2 available with over 100 new features and improvements
- DabKick for iPhone lets you share photos, watch videos and now listen to music in real-time
- Google Now added to search app on iPhone, iPad
- GateGuru for iPhone has been updated and greatly improved
- Twitter updates its OS X client