Apple posts 3 more Get a Mac ads: Choose a Vista, Genius, and Party is over
Apple just keeps pumping out the Get a Mac ads, don't they? Three new ads have surfaced, and I think they are the best of the lot. The above shot is from 'Choose a Vista' in which PC spins a wheel to figure out which version of Vista he should buy while Mac points out that OS X only comes in one version, that includes everything you need. The second ad, called Genius, highlights the fact that you can get free tech support from a Mac Genius at every Apple Store. Finally, Party is Over pokes fun at the Vista delays and the rather lukewarm reception that Redmond's OS garnered.
All in all, not too shabby.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daylite 5 adds refinements to the business management app
- 1Password 4.5 for iOS gains features, slims down
- IFTTT for iPad brings service/device mashups to your favorite tablet
- Daily App: Rormix brings indie music videos to your iPhone and iPad
- Pebble updates its iOS app with new apps, sharing options and v2.1 fix
- PSA: Pebble for iOS v.2.1 update contains critical flaw that breaks the app - Update