Apple posts 3 more Get a Mac ads: Choose a Vista, Genius, and Party is over
Apple just keeps pumping out the Get a Mac ads, don't they? Three new ads have surfaced, and I think they are the best of the lot. The above shot is from 'Choose a Vista' in which PC spins a wheel to figure out which version of Vista he should buy while Mac points out that OS X only comes in one version, that includes everything you need. The second ad, called Genius, highlights the fact that you can get free tech support from a Mac Genius at every Apple Store. Finally, Party is Over pokes fun at the Vista delays and the rather lukewarm reception that Redmond's OS garnered.
All in all, not too shabby.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Automatic targets teen drivers with License+ service
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options