Apple posts 3 more Get a Mac ads: Choose a Vista, Genius, and Party is over
Apple just keeps pumping out the Get a Mac ads, don't they? Three new ads have surfaced, and I think they are the best of the lot. The above shot is from 'Choose a Vista' in which PC spins a wheel to figure out which version of Vista he should buy while Mac points out that OS X only comes in one version, that includes everything you need. The second ad, called Genius, highlights the fact that you can get free tech support from a Mac Genius at every Apple Store. Finally, Party is Over pokes fun at the Vista delays and the rather lukewarm reception that Redmond's OS garnered.
All in all, not too shabby.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter