Sneak preview of latest Get a Mac ad
Our readers are a wily bunch. Take Connor, for instance: he was surfing the web and noticed an unfamiliar Get A Mac ad appearing on the page, so he fired up his trusty copy of Snapz Pro and captured it for posterity. It's not yet on Apple's website, but we wanted you to enjoy it first. That's love, right there.
The video title is "Vista Nightmare," but I am personally thinking of it as "PC in a Box." You'll see.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature