Sneak preview of latest Get a Mac ad
Our readers are a wily bunch. Take Connor, for instance: he was surfing the web and noticed an unfamiliar Get A Mac ad appearing on the page, so he fired up his trusty copy of Snapz Pro and captured it for posterity. It's not yet on Apple's website, but we wanted you to enjoy it first. That's love, right there.
The video title is "Vista Nightmare," but I am personally thinking of it as "PC in a Box." You'll see.
Deals of the Daymore deals
Software Updatesmore updates
- Evernote introduces reminders to Mac, iOS apps
- Poser 10 and Poser Pro 2014 available, bringing new characters, physics and more
- Agile Partners releases Lick of the Day 2.0
- Google announces new Hangout app to hit iOS today
- Microsoft Office for Mac 2011 Update 14.3.4
- Pixelmator 2.2 available with over 100 new features and improvements