EA to release four new iPod games
In the transcript, EA's Warren C Jenson actually mentions five games intended for cellular handsets including one, Sims Bowling, specifically for the iPod--perhaps he meant iPhone? The other four for cellular handsets are ESPN Fishing, Harry Potter, Sims Bowling, and Bejeweled Multiplayer.
As of now you can buy EA's Sudoku, Tetris, Mini Golf, Mahjong, and Royal Solitaire at the iTunes store for five bucks each. These games work on the 5G and 5.5G video iPods.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daily App: MyScript Calculator solves your hand-written math equations
- Findery app lets you discover the world around you using annotated notes and maps
- The Learnist app brings its crowd-sourced collection of information to your iPhone
- My cat Cinnamon reviews Friskies Cat Fishing 2
- Photo Grid Collage Maker is capable and free
- iExit gets new features and is now free