EA to release four new iPod games
In the transcript, EA's Warren C Jenson actually mentions five games intended for cellular handsets including one, Sims Bowling, specifically for the iPod--perhaps he meant iPhone? The other four for cellular handsets are ESPN Fishing, Harry Potter, Sims Bowling, and Bejeweled Multiplayer.
As of now you can buy EA's Sudoku, Tetris, Mini Golf, Mahjong, and Royal Solitaire at the iTunes store for five bucks each. These games work on the 5G and 5.5G video iPods.
Deals of the Daymore deals
Software Updatesmore updates
- Evernote introduces reminders to Mac, iOS apps
- Poser 10 and Poser Pro 2014 available, bringing new characters, physics and more
- Agile Partners releases Lick of the Day 2.0
- Google announces new Hangout app to hit iOS today
- Microsoft Office for Mac 2011 Update 14.3.4
- Pixelmator 2.2 available with over 100 new features and improvements