EA to release four new iPod games
In the transcript, EA's Warren C Jenson actually mentions five games intended for cellular handsets including one, Sims Bowling, specifically for the iPod--perhaps he meant iPhone? The other four for cellular handsets are ESPN Fishing, Harry Potter, Sims Bowling, and Bejeweled Multiplayer.
As of now you can buy EA's Sudoku, Tetris, Mini Golf, Mahjong, and Royal Solitaire at the iTunes store for five bucks each. These games work on the 5G and 5.5G video iPods.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Readdle rolls out PDF Expert 5: iCloud support, shared folder with Documents by Readdle
- FlightTrack 5: new look and features just in time for holiday travel
- HBO Go for iOS update adds Google Chromecast support
- Haiku Deck updates iPad app, launches web-based cloud version
- Weather Underground iPhone app gets crowdsourced weather, iOS 7 style
- Apple updates iMovie, adds support for older Macs