That may limit the appeal of Anzan, but it has a few features which make it a killer app for anyone who has lots of Mac on a local network. You can push out the same file to multiple Macs, and even include a little note about the file. You can have a 'whitelist' of senders from whom Anzan will automatically accept transfers, and it is dead simple to use. If you can IM you can Anzan.
Since Anzan is useless on just one machine the price starts at $18.95 for two licenses and goes up from there.
[via Musings from the Software Underground.]
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature
- Spotify update adds equalizer, refreshed Artist page and more
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features