That may limit the appeal of Anzan, but it has a few features which make it a killer app for anyone who has lots of Mac on a local network. You can push out the same file to multiple Macs, and even include a little note about the file. You can have a 'whitelist' of senders from whom Anzan will automatically accept transfers, and it is dead simple to use. If you can IM you can Anzan.
Since Anzan is useless on just one machine the price starts at $18.95 for two licenses and goes up from there.
[via Musings from the Software Underground.]
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Dropbox adds file/folder renaming and Office document editing to iOS app
- Vizzywig 8xHD price tag now a very affordable $49.99
- Automatic targets teen drivers with License+ service
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)