That may limit the appeal of Anzan, but it has a few features which make it a killer app for anyone who has lots of Mac on a local network. You can push out the same file to multiple Macs, and even include a little note about the file. You can have a 'whitelist' of senders from whom Anzan will automatically accept transfers, and it is dead simple to use. If you can IM you can Anzan.
Since Anzan is useless on just one machine the price starts at $18.95 for two licenses and goes up from there.
[via Musings from the Software Underground.]
Anzan is an interesting new application from Yellow Camp Software that sets out to bring the simplicity of iChat to the world of file...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daily App: MyScript Calculator solves your hand-written math equations
- Findery app lets you discover the world around you using annotated notes and maps
- The Learnist app brings its crowd-sourced collection of information to your iPhone
- My cat Cinnamon reviews Friskies Cat Fishing 2
- Photo Grid Collage Maker is capable and free
- iExit gets new features and is now free