FlickrMate bundle for TextMate
Brett Terpstra at the Circle Six Design blog just can't seem to stop making cool stuff, especially when it comes to bundles for TextMate. You might know his work from other plug-ins and bundles such as his WordPress theming bundle we mentioned, as well as his most excellent AutoTag bundle for blogging to WordPress blogs.
Not content to work merely with words, Brett has created a FlickrMate bundle that offers an impressive suite of options for interacting with Flickr and embedding images in any HTML or Markdown document you're working on.
You can search the text and tags of just your photos, or across the entirety of Flickr. An 'upload and embed' command is also available for uploading a new image up to Flickr and either linking or embedding it in the document you're working on. You can also browse your own Flickr account with a simple viewer that organizes your photos by sets.
Basically: Brett made one of - if not the - coolest Flickr blogging plug-ins, which just happens to work with the powerful and flexible TextMate, and all he asks for any of his creations is a donation. If you find his hard work useful, I definitely recommend you show him some PayPal love.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Dropbox adds file/folder renaming and Office document editing to iOS app
- Vizzywig 8xHD price tag now a very affordable $49.99
- Automatic targets teen drivers with License+ service
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)