Mac 101: Transfer files with iChat
Why pay almost twenty bucks for file transfer programs like Anzan when iChat provides essentially the same technology for free? This gallery shows you how to use iChat to send files to your buddies. Just drag a file into the text entry field in your chat window and press return. iChat notifies your buddy that you're trying to send a file.
If your buddy accepts the file, the transfer begins. By making sure that your buddy gives the okay, iChat adds a layer of security to the system. No one will force you to receive data you do not want or do not trust.
%Gallery-3118% Why pay almost twenty bucks for file transfer programs like Anzan when iChat provides essentially the same technology for...
Deals of the Daymore deals
Software Updatesmore updates
- Poser 10 and Poser Pro 2014 available, bringing new characters, physics and more
- Agile Partners releases Lick of the Day 2.0
- Google announces new Hangout app to hit iOS today
- Microsoft Office for Mac 2011 Update 14.3.4
- Pixelmator 2.2 available with over 100 new features and improvements
- DabKick for iPhone lets you share photos, watch videos and now listen to music in real-time