Found Footage: Steve introduces the "1984" ad
Here's a great video of Steve introducing the famous "1984" ad to a boisterous crowd (we're guessing the Macintosh team) a week before it aired during the 1984 Super Bowl. I'd say they liked it.
If Steve's good at one thing, it's making a persuasive speech.
Update: Reader cuda440 says, "That was at the January 1984 annual shareholder's meeting, held at the Flint Center, De Anza College, Cupertino. I know because I was there, as were nearly all of my fellow Apple employees. Obviously this was before MacWorld, and the shareholder's meeting was where major product announcements were made."
Cool! Thanks for the info, cuda440!
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- IFTTT adds a location channel to its iOS App
- Plants vs. Zombies 2 gets upgraded map, more 'cool' stuff
- Remote Desktop update brings OS X Mavericks support and improved multi-display support
- Valve revamps Steam Mobile for iOS
- Google Drive iOS app finally lets you sort items and find and replace in documents
- Viber announces Viber Out calls for iOS, goes head to head with Skype