Imagine an iPod-shaped transformer that kicked butt and took no prisoners. That treat might await us in the upcoming Transformers movie according to iLounge. A 12-inch iPod supposedly turns into a "little killing machine", presumably scaring an entire generation away from MP3 players. Ethical considerations aside, that's a nice boost power-wise from merely damaging hearing when using unwise volume control. As for the picture here? It's the other kind of iPod transformer.
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter