New tips for audio journalism from Apple
As a holiday weekend treat for the ink-stained wretches among us, Apple added a new article Friday to the ongoing series for journalists making the leap to multimedia newsgathering, Audio in Rich Media, up on the Pro site. Focused on the right gadget choices for audio recording on the go, Joe Gore's Audio Gear for Rich Media tip story suggests picking up a digital recorder and a reasonable-quality dynamic microphone before adding sound to your bag of tricks. He also lists four favorite recorders for $500 or less. Hey, Father's Day is coming up...
As a holiday weekend treat for the ink-stained wretches among us, Apple added a new article Friday to the ongoing series for journalists...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- 1Password 4.5 for iOS gains features, slims down
- IFTTT for iPad brings service/device mashups to your favorite tablet
- Daily App: Rormix brings indie music videos to your iPhone and iPad
- Pebble updates its iOS app with new apps, sharing options and v2.1 fix
- PSA: Pebble for iOS v.2.1 update contains critical flaw that breaks the app - Update
- Today in the App Store -- the best free apps, new apps and app updates