Apple.com sports new look
Looks like the web elves at been hard at work Leoparding up Apple.com. The website has been overhauled to be more in line with the new look of Leopard, which will be hitting your desktop sometime in October. I am sure there are many wed designers taking a gander at the code Apple has used in this new look.
So, readers, what do you think of the new look?
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Readdle rolls out PDF Expert 5: iCloud support, shared folder with Documents by Readdle
- FlightTrack 5: new look and features just in time for holiday travel
- HBO Go for iOS update adds Google Chromecast support
- Haiku Deck updates iPad app, launches web-based cloud version
- Weather Underground iPhone app gets crowdsourced weather, iOS 7 style
- Apple updates iMovie, adds support for older Macs