Apple.com sports new look
Looks like the web elves at been hard at work Leoparding up Apple.com. The website has been overhauled to be more in line with the new look of Leopard, which will be hitting your desktop sometime in October. I am sure there are many wed designers taking a gander at the code Apple has used in this new look.
So, readers, what do you think of the new look?
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature