Apple.com sports new look
Looks like the web elves at been hard at work Leoparding up Apple.com. The website has been overhauled to be more in line with the new look of Leopard, which will be hitting your desktop sometime in October. I am sure there are many wed designers taking a gander at the code Apple has used in this new look.
So, readers, what do you think of the new look?
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Spotify update adds equalizer, refreshed Artist page and more
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync
- Apple adds iTunes Extras to Apple TV
- Spotify updates with new iPhone controls in time for summer BBQs
- iTunes U update will bring course creation and student discussion to iPad app