Apple.com sports new look
Looks like the web elves at been hard at work Leoparding up Apple.com. The website has been overhauled to be more in line with the new look of Leopard, which will be hitting your desktop sometime in October. I am sure there are many wed designers taking a gander at the code Apple has used in this new look.
So, readers, what do you think of the new look?
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daily App: MyScript Calculator solves your hand-written math equations
- Findery app lets you discover the world around you using annotated notes and maps
- The Learnist app brings its crowd-sourced collection of information to your iPhone
- My cat Cinnamon reviews Friskies Cat Fishing 2
- Photo Grid Collage Maker is capable and free
- iExit gets new features and is now free