Safari on Windows: Your reports
"...Just downloaded and installed safari...Note the cleartype font smoothing in effect. It's fast but not stunningly fast, so far..."
If you've got a Windows box sitting around like ADM and you're willing to install the Safari Beta, tell us how it goes. What works and what doesn't? What do you like and what could use a little beta-development love? The comments are open.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- 1Password 4.5 for iOS gains features, slims down
- IFTTT for iPad brings service/device mashups to your favorite tablet
- Daily App: Rormix brings indie music videos to your iPhone and iPad
- Pebble updates its iOS app with new apps, sharing options and v2.1 fix
- PSA: Pebble for iOS v.2.1 update contains critical flaw that breaks the app - Update
- Today in the App Store -- the best free apps, new apps and app updates