Safari on Windows: Your reports
"...Just downloaded and installed safari...Note the cleartype font smoothing in effect. It's fast but not stunningly fast, so far..."
If you've got a Windows box sitting around like ADM and you're willing to install the Safari Beta, tell us how it goes. What works and what doesn't? What do you like and what could use a little beta-development love? The comments are open.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Vizzywig 8xHD price tag now a very affordable $49.99
- Automatic targets teen drivers with License+ service
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration