TUAW Video: Bently Holding loves Macs
Yesterday we made a trip to 240 Stockton Street, a gorgeous old art deco building overlooking Union Square in San Francisco. A short elevator ride up and we were taken on a quick tour of the Bently Holdings SF office-- an office that runs everything on a Mac. They are really serious about it too (check out the posters). We also got a sneak peek inside one of the most exclusive spas in town: Kamalaspa. Very swank, and in true fanboy form their fish tank is stocked with the fish from Finding Nemo. Take a look at the video for what might be the holy land for you Mac techs out there.
Click To Play Yesterday we made a trip to 240 Stockton Street, a gorgeous old art deco building overlooking Union Square in...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daily App: MyScript Calculator solves your hand-written math equations
- Findery app lets you discover the world around you using annotated notes and maps
- The Learnist app brings its crowd-sourced collection of information to your iPhone
- My cat Cinnamon reviews Friskies Cat Fishing 2
- Photo Grid Collage Maker is capable and free
- iExit gets new features and is now free