Two shirts for the Mac geek in your life
There is one thing about geeks of all stripes, they like t-shirts. I should know, since I'm a geek myself! Two t-shirts that caught my eye recently would make fun gifts for the Mac geek in your life. Our friends at MacMerc whipped up this 'Worst. Keynote. Ever!' shirt that is sure to put a smile on the most cynical of your Mac friends. It can be yours for $17.90.
On the other side of the spectrum we have this 'Steve Jobs for President' tee from the folks at Insanely Great Tees. If Steve were President the trains might not run on time, but they would sure look pretty. This shirt sells for $17.
[Worst. Keynote. Ever! via CrunchGear, SJ for Pres via Uncrate.]
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature
- Spotify update adds equalizer, refreshed Artist page and more
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync