Two shirts for the Mac geek in your life
There is one thing about geeks of all stripes, they like t-shirts. I should know, since I'm a geek myself! Two t-shirts that caught my eye recently would make fun gifts for the Mac geek in your life. Our friends at MacMerc whipped up this 'Worst. Keynote. Ever!' shirt that is sure to put a smile on the most cynical of your Mac friends. It can be yours for $17.90.
On the other side of the spectrum we have this 'Steve Jobs for President' tee from the folks at Insanely Great Tees. If Steve were President the trains might not run on time, but they would sure look pretty. This shirt sells for $17.
[Worst. Keynote. Ever! via CrunchGear, SJ for Pres via Uncrate.]
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter
- Dropbox adds file/folder renaming and Office document editing to iOS app
- Vizzywig 8xHD price tag now a very affordable $49.99
- Automatic targets teen drivers with License+ service