Two shirts for the Mac geek in your life
There is one thing about geeks of all stripes, they like t-shirts. I should know, since I'm a geek myself! Two t-shirts that caught my eye recently would make fun gifts for the Mac geek in your life. Our friends at MacMerc whipped up this 'Worst. Keynote. Ever!' shirt that is sure to put a smile on the most cynical of your Mac friends. It can be yours for $17.90.
On the other side of the spectrum we have this 'Steve Jobs for President' tee from the folks at Insanely Great Tees. If Steve were President the trains might not run on time, but they would sure look pretty. This shirt sells for $17.
[Worst. Keynote. Ever! via CrunchGear, SJ for Pres via Uncrate.]
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daily App: MyScript Calculator solves your hand-written math equations
- Findery app lets you discover the world around you using annotated notes and maps
- The Learnist app brings its crowd-sourced collection of information to your iPhone
- My cat Cinnamon reviews Friskies Cat Fishing 2
- Photo Grid Collage Maker is capable and free
- iExit gets new features and is now free