Newest iPod ad star: Sir Paul McCartney
Apple has just unleashed their newest iTunes + iPod and it features a familiar face. Sir Paul McCartney, who you might have heard of before, is given the old iPod treatment. The ad features Sir Paul strumming a
We'll update the post when Apple posts a QuickTime version with a permanent home (there is a version available on Apple.com, but it won't stay at that location forever). While you wait you can watch it on YouTube.
Thanks to everyone who sent this in.
Update: It is now available in QT. Check it out.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Readdle rolls out PDF Expert 5: iCloud support, shared folder with Documents by Readdle
- FlightTrack 5: new look and features just in time for holiday travel
- HBO Go for iOS update adds Google Chromecast support
- Haiku Deck updates iPad app, launches web-based cloud version
- Weather Underground iPhone app gets crowdsourced weather, iOS 7 style
- Apple updates iMovie, adds support for older Macs